Everything.me Launcher Seeks To Make Your Phone Dynamic

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Apr 11, 2013.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,221
    everything2.jpg everything3.jpg everything4.jpg

Every now and then a home screen replacement app hits the market that seeks to change the look and feel of your device. A new launcher has emerged that wants to do more than just change the look and feel of your device. Everything.me looks to make your device Dynamic! The Dynamic phone by everything.me is touted as "a new way to interact with your device". It i said to be "the ULTIMATE personalization tool for any Android device."

So here is an example of what the app can do that looks pretty dang interesting

It will do this for whatever you have in mind IE singer, actors, food whatever!

Main features of the Everything.me laucher include "Understanding Your Intent" (It understands what you mean ie if you enter sushi looking for a restaurant it will pull up relevant information and not games or websites based on the word sushi), Every App You Need (From the get go the launcher brings you any app you will ever need), Lauch In Context (it will ask other apps for the content that you are looking for ie looking for a new camera it will pull up shopping apps needed, choose an app and it will atuo launch the info you were looking for), Smart Folders (preloaded smart folders full of apps you use all the time).

If this Launcher does everything it claims and does them all well watch out for the rise of skynet. Im just saying.

Via Play Store

2. cobravnm13

cobravnm13 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +54
    Lol. Nice. This seems like a pretty cool concept. Not sure if I'll be trying it anytime soon, but I might later on down the road. I'm pretty complacent and have everything the way I want it with GO Launcher.

3. Briankbl

Briankbl Active Member

Ratings:
    +98
    Not compatible with the Droid DNA :-(

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!

4. tfly212

tfly212 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Interesting concept...played with it a bit last night, but it slays your battery. Idle overnight i usually drop 4-7% (VZW note 2)...last night 31%, all due to the launcher. Everything launcher kept the device awake for 10 hours. That's not going to fly.

Search tags for this page
everything me battery usage

everything me theme

everything.me laucher

everything.me not compatible

everythingme theme
galaxy dynamic for your droid
how to make my galaxy s4 a dynamic phone
make my phone dynamic

make your phone dynamic

my+app+to+dynamic phone