Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by skayse, Sep 20, 2010.
If I want to be reminded of something every 3 days - which app should I use to do that?
use the default calender app taht came with your phone. I use this and have no issues doing a reminder every so many days.
Thanks for responding but I've looked at the calendar and can't figure out how to get it to do that. Can you explain. Thanks.
Please do not cross post, I deleted your other thread asking this same question-one thread is sufficient
Sorry. Just getting used to it.
I do not recall the number of days you can select but look at the reoccur setting.
It's quite alright, Welcome to the Forum and if you need anything just let me know
Log into your google gmail account using your computer (if you use your phone you need to log into the "desktop" version to do this).
1) in the upper left hand corner click on "calender" (if you cannot get in you will need to clear out all browser cashe and history, this is what I had to do at first)
2) once in click on create an event
3) add a title
4) click the "repeat" check box
5) click daily in the first drop down box
6) click 3 days in the 2nd dropdown box
7) click done
8) finish populating your calender event and then click save
hope this helps you in what your looking for.