Evernote Widget on ICS

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by BKApple, Aug 12, 2012.

1. BKApple

BKApple New Member

I'm running ICS on my RAZR MAXX and I'm a heavy Evernote user. Today, I tried clicking on a note in the widget and got this message: "This is the old widget. Choose an 'Evernote Widget' to place the new one on the home screen." I downloaded the Evernote Widget, but the only available widget in my widget app tray is the old one. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but to no avail. Then I reinstalled the widget first then Evernote and I got as far as being able to get the widget on the homescreen, but not with 100% functionality. The buttons on the top row [new note, snapshot, etc.] worked, but the notes thumbnails wouldn't load.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on how I can get the widget to work?

Thanks!
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I've had this issue with skitch... manage apps, all, evernote, clear cache, clear data... force stop

This cleared up my issue.

Hope it helps :)
  3. BKApple

BKApple New Member

Thanks for responding! I tried that, but it didn't work. I get the Evernote Widget app widgets when I download that app first, but I get an error on the app reading there was an error loading notes. It prompts me to uninstall and reinstall the widget app. When I do that, I don't even get the Evernote Widget app widgets in the widgets tray, just the Evernote ones. Annoying...
  4. BaSHa

BaSHa New Member

I have the maxx and use Evernote all the time, it is an awesome app and have never had any problems with it or the widget.

I just tried it again to make sure it was still working.

Btw I am using the dark theme for the widget, just in case that helps any. Wish I could help more!
Search tags for this page
evernote widget don't work in motorola razr

evernote widget on s3

how do you install the evernote widget on a razr