Ever since I got Smoked Glass ROM, I can not...

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
watch any videos!! They always ask me to save it to my SD card, I just want to watch some videos! What can I do?!

OP
bigjonmoo73

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Well, I found a browser that allowed me to watch videos, finally, and it was Skyfire. All the other ones would not allow me to watch it, only save... Yay.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is there a chance you were presented with the option to watch the video in the Youtube app or download the video to your card and you checked off "download" and "make this my default" so that it stopped asking you which you'd prefer?

OP
bigjonmoo73

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Yes, it could be possible. If I had done this, how do I go about switching it back? The only thing is, I just upgraded to the Dolphin Browser HD and it is giving me the same problem as the other one and it never asked me if I wanted to make it my default.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes, it could be possible. If I had done this, how do I go about switching it back? The only thing is, I just upgraded to the Dolphin Browser HD and it is giving me the same problem as the other one and it never asked me if I wanted to make it my default.

settings/apps/manage apps - and then use the menukey to Filter - All. Hunt down the Browser and Dolphin and see if you can't clear the default setting. From weithin the original dolphin you also can go to its settings and check/uncheck the default settting. There also is a setting to Reset to Default within Dolphin. The default Browser also has the same Reset to Default option within its settings area.