even overclocked to 950 its slow to type on forums

M

Matth3w

I can usually type my entire message before it even gets a sentence out. I don't like the mobile version of this site because the user cp looks like crap...this is on the normal version

gentlefury

Reaction score
are you using the milestone browser? It is unbearably slow to type on.

800mt-BS-19700101-0001.zip

Give that a shot its fast and stable....I'll add the multi-touch nexus browser when it becomes available.

s-one

Reaction score
Interestingly enough my browser crashed on me twice on a diff forum. I'm not sure what caused but prior to rom never had that happen to me before since 11/6.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Use xScope. It's the best browser and it has pinch zoom. It's fast, stable and works well. The dev does very frequent updates and response to request/suggestions. I type fast and have never had this issue. I use the hard keyboard, Smart Keyboard and the native keyboard. Not data entry issues.

OP
M

Matth3w

xScope sucks to me, I don't like it. And it doesn't make a difference with typing anyhow...I had it before.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with the OP. Typing with milestone browser sucked so bad that I went back to the stock browser. Now I have some lag in my browzer but my typing is normal

OP
M

Matth3w

I like the multitouch but maybe I'll revert to the stock. Not sure how to do that with non-sholes