Even More Froyo

dracos

Reaction score
Can't keep up with all the updates. I just installed BB v0.3....damn u all to hell :)

Zahoor

Reaction score
All of the downloads mirrors and direct downloads r down???

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Again if you are coming from a froyo build a wipe may not be in order. I recommend you wipe though. Start fresh it can't hurt. This is going to be ther last leak and im told the official VZW file

I didn't wipe and went into boot loop. Did a wipe and reboot and all my apps were gone. Went to the Market and only about 10 apps had returned. Trying now to restore the remaining apps with MyBackupPro.

ipawd1

Reaction score
Im going to miss the "auto apps to sd" that BB had. I'll tell you that. Doesnt Titanium have a feature where you auto restore to sd card?

mvezz

Reaction score
I am coming from a never rooted official 2.1...is this safe for me if I don't want to dive into the rooting excitement for droids? This is the OFFICIAL 2.2 that verizon would push over the air for our Droids?

Bump! I am currently stock 2.1 and want to know if it is safe to do this as well..

gregsjh13

Reaction score
Since this seems official. Has anyone tried to get Flash 10.1 straight from the market?

zfly9

Reaction score
So this was asked once here and not answered and I'm wondering the same.

I am a NON rooted 2.1, can I just reboot to recover and apply the .zip? I don't have clockwork or any of that, nor do I understand it.

Thanks!

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
So this was asked once here and not answered and I'm wondering the same.

I am a NON rooted 2.1, can I just reboot to recover and apply the .zip? I don't have clockwork or any of that, nor do I understand it.

Thanks!

No you have to be rooted to install this or at least flash the SPRecovery.sbf file with RSDLite to have a recovery program that will allow you to install this.

This is not the release OTA for download install, this is the rumored release OTA that has been packaged with Root, SuperUser.apk and Busybox for already rooted users.