1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

EuroSkank CM10: Will there ever be...

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by GohanBurner, Aug 3, 2012.

1. GohanBurner

GohanBurner New Member

Well there ever be a working LED flashlight toggle and customizable navigation bar? Other than that...this ROM is perfection.
  2. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

If or when they get added to their gerrit, then perhaps yes. If they get merged to the official CM10, then yes.

I am a little surprised they don't have a working Torch (flashlight) by now though, when a lot of other ROMs do have it. It has been a few days since I really followed their progress, but I would imagine torch is in the works.
  3. GohanBurner

GohanBurner New Member

I just hate that there isn't a changelog and we users are supposed to derive information from the "gerrit"?
  4. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

That is a pretty good changelog imo. As it will always be up to date, and you have a better idea of what is being updated. Rather than just a general list.

Gerrit Code Review <-- the stuff that has been merged between the time you last updated. Things for devices you don't own won't matter for you

Then look at their cherry picks fitsnugly has pulled, which should be in the "open" status from the same above link.
  5. GohanBurner

GohanBurner New Member

Thanks for that, you just taught me how to look lol. Some things I didn't notice until I read that...I especially dislike how they changed the toggle backgrounds to black. I liked the stock button look.
  6. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

No problem. If you get behind on some of these nightlies, "catching up" on a changelog can be pretty crazy. They merge like 20 things a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. But it is pretty nice to be able to see exactly what they did.

About the toggles, I didn't even notice. I tend to run a black and something (usually white) theme. That is a little odd that they would decide to do that, but they may have a reasoning behind it.
  7. GohanBurner

GohanBurner New Member

If what i read was correct, they merged the torch patch yesterday...which means it should be in today's release.
  8. GohanBurner

GohanBurner New Member

And...i was wrong
  9. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

Yeah it looks like the merge you are referring to is actually for a Sony Ericsson device, urushi. I definitely could have missed something though.
  10. GohanBurner

GohanBurner New Member

I had a feeling that was a device name...bummer :/
  11. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

I had to Google what that device was, as I had never heard of it, but yeah it is definitely an SE (which would make sense, since it says semc_urushi).

I am still surprised that a working torch hasn't been submitted for at least Tuna (Galaxy Nexus) and Crespo (Nexus S).
  12. GohanBurner

GohanBurner New Member

Yeah I know, especially since other JB roms have it working...Just in another style i dislike for notification toggles.
Search tags for this page
best roms s3
cm10 flash light wont work

euroskank cm10

euroskank cm10.1
flashligh cm10.1
toggle led flashlight cm10
toggles cm10