Eta?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by subyfan, Jul 24, 2010.

1. subyfan

subyfan New Member

***Disclaimer: I whole-heartedly respect all that Pete does and I would NEVER do this on behalf of just my impatience.***

Hey guys let me preface by saying that I really REALLY hate to do this...BUT:

Has anyone seen an OTA for v0.5? I have a friend who is currently running CM and he says it is buggy and he is looking to make a switch. He (and I) wants his next ROM to be BB but he says he won't jump ship until he sees what .5 has to offer. I don't have a twitter account so I have a hard time following Pete. Any know info would be great! For the record, I told my friend that Pete would release when he was good and ready and the ROM was good and BUGLESS!!! LOL. Thanks again guys.
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Twitter is free and you get to hear it from the man himself, most of the information here as far as a new BB release is just speculation
  3. subyfan

subyfan New Member

Thanks for the reply parker! I have tried Twitter a couple of times, and for me it is just one of those things that I just hate (you know, like Apple as a company or the iPhone as a...well...phone). If anyone has any info or even ideas it would be appreciated. If not, thanks for your time and Viva BB!
  4. the3dolla

the3dolla New Member

Its not like you have to tweet anything, just sign up follow pete (I happen to follow lebron even tho he sucked at the end of the year and lost, not to mention now has to form a superteam to win, kind of lame.) Anyways.. just keep the twitter wodget up and you'll get upates..
  5. subyfan

subyfan New Member

*sigh* Ok...thanks guys. This was really more of a thread to get a quick answer (be it definitive or a guess), but everyone is just gonna tell me to get twitter, like I figured would happen. Thanks for the replies anyways guys. I'm just gonna take from this that ETA is yet to be determined/hinted. Good weekend to all!
  6. DeckerForceUSA

DeckerForceUSA New Member

I had a friend who got a Twitter account before it was so commercially endorsed to find Nintendo Wii's when they were on high demand for the holiday seasons. I recently took his account to follow things like this.:)
  7. BuglessFan

BuglessFan New Member

August 25th at 3:39:31.7 AM Swedish time.

Now you have a time to the tenth of a second and can get some rest. See you next month.
  8. anuraj1

anuraj1 New Member

Aug 25th, I really hope it doesn't take that long. I'm getting tired of flashing my phone with all this other garbage, I can't wait for some Bugless action!
  9. audioman42

audioman42 New Member

My sources say it will be here tonight.
  10. bad4u

bad4u New Member

According to a few secrect agencies it will arrive around midnight Dec 21 2012
  11. subyfan

subyfan New Member

LOL...well tonight sounds a whole lot better to me than a month from now, and I really have a hard time believing that the ancient Mayans predicted that Pete would manage to end the world with the Beast. We shall see!
  12. coolkidd

coolkidd New Member

Change Log Includes: Mind reader, Integrated Brain Launcher, TeleKinetic Wireless Charger (just to name a few).dancedroid
  13. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Thank god, IBL has been FCing for me on 0.4!
  14. davros

davros Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Awesome I needed a hands free wifi charger and my brain launcher has been needing an upgrade...lol

Ya I used tapatalk ....
  15. TrailorParkKid

TrailorParkKid New Member

LMAO.....sorry that was funny

lets not forget about his website either www.peteralfonso.com
  16. carlz28

carlz28 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

LMFAO!
    The only problems I had with .4 is that I could never get the flux capacitors to sync with my gmail accounts.

But seriously, to the OP, Pete is pretty quick to update his forum when he releases an update. I'm sure it won't be too much longer before .5 is released. He has been hinting at some ideas/features over the last couple days/week. Despite some of the issues you may see posted about Bugless Beast, Pete does a damn good job at releasing stuff that's as close to flawless as possible. v.5 should follow suit!
  17. subyfan

subyfan New Member

Thanks for the reply! FWIW, I have been running BB exclusively for the past 5 months so I am very familiar with the perfection that is Pete's work. This question was for a friend (read: traitor) who is using CM. I told him to wait patiently; he insisted I inquire. Thanks for the responses.
  18. jbrock98

jbrock98 New Member

all these other devs r dropping new versions from SOURCE and Bugless Beasters r left wanting, all u guys voted to get pete the droid x and now that he's got it he couldn't care less about ya'll & the droid 1 community lol all in fun, i know i'll eventually find my way to BBv.5 since i just can't stop flashing everything under the sun