ETA on Darkslide 4.3?

DJSpikezz

Reaction score
I love Darkslide and was wondering how progress is going? Are you working on a toolbox. If so please include the fix to prevent Verizon from data throttling. :)

A

abn75

From the posts I have read they are indeed working on the next version of DS, but like most devs aren't giving out a eta because they want it working correctly before release. Also im given to understand that the throttle from Verizon is server side not phone side, so the "throttle hack" actually does nothing to keep Verizon from throttling down your phone speeds. Altho I'm also given to understand that you would need to use massive amounts of data in order to get throttled, I've yet to do so and run up large usage in a month.

Sent from my DX running DS4.2

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
The above is correct. BBCrackman keeps dropping in at DarkSlide Thread at MDW. Things are getting done, but without an ETA. BBC and Gates Junior don't release until they are completely satisfied with what they have. Which is fine by me:)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
The above is correct. BBCrackman keeps dropping in at DarkSlide Thread at MDW. Things are getting done, but without an ETA. BBC and Gates Junior don't release until they are completely satisfied with what they have. Which is fine by me:)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

last two sentences are "Well said" CM8!

DROID X, Miracle of TRU Smartphone Science! W/DF App

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

last two sentences are "Well said" CM8!

DROID X, Miracle of TRU Smartphone Science! W/DF App

:) How you been bro? I see you everywhere. But never for too long :0P

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

cubsfan187

Reaction score
It looks like things are getting close. Over on MDW things are heating up for the release it seems like.

BOA

Reaction score
Yeah at this point all efforts should be placed on modifying GB. I'm running it now and love it; not as fast as DS but it's pretty nice.

bbcrackman

Reaction score
I appreciate everyones support here at DF but just so everyone knows I dont frequent other forums much. If you really want to follow the progress of DS and what else I may be working on most of you know where to find me. All the support and info is there..

Thanks again

BBC

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I keep checking every few hrs to see if anything has dropped yet. DS on a GB base??? Can it get any better? I think not my DS friends!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chefb

Reaction score
I appreciate everyones support here at DF but just so everyone knows I dont frequent other forums much. If you really want to follow the progress of DS and what else I may be working on most of you know where to find me. All the support and info is there..

Thanks again

BBC

When bb pokes his head in here there must be something afoot!