Essential Phone Finally Available For Purchase

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
essential-phone-display-jpg.77769

Andy Rubin's Essential phone announcement was met with enthusiasm and hope. However the device launch became a mess and fast. The phone company faced set back after set back requiring them to push back the launch week after week. A few days ago the company sent out emails to those who made reservations letting them know the devices were finally available for purchase. The email went on to confirm that those who made a purchase would have the phone within 7 days. For now it appears the only version available for purchase is the Black Moon and the price tag is $699. Apparently if you reserved the pure white model you can still purchase the Black Moon variant or chose to wait an additional 2 weeks. Only those who reserved a phone will be able to purchase one at this time. As more and better devices are just around the corner I am curious as to how many of you are putting down the money on your reserved Essential phone.

via DroidLife

Attachments

• Essential-Phone-Display.jpg
    Essential-Phone-Display.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 8,863

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Correction: for PRE-ORDER.
Not quite the same. Sorry, Essential. You took too long. I was going to get you. I really wanted that Seafoam one.,.. that you still cannot pre-order. Lost sale.

Issemann

Reaction score
Looks like a best of a phone. Maybe a bit too big for my small hands. Is the Note 8 bigger or smaller than this?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk