ESPN Scorecenter

sandfreak

Reaction score
Anybody else having an issue with this app?

It still works fine, but i opened up my market to update whatever apps needed and it said scorecenter needed to be updated. So i tried to update it and it said app cannot be found. So then i cleared market data, went back to the market and it still says it cant be found. So i uninstalled it, went to the market to find it and it's not there. Then i restored a scorecenter backup with titanium and went back to the market and it's not in my list of apps in the market.

Weird.

asctony

Reaction score
Anybody else having an issue with this app?

It still works fine, but i opened up my market to update whatever apps needed and it said scorecenter needed to be updated. So i tried to update it and it said app cannot be found. So then i cleared market data, went back to the market and it still says it cant be found. So i uninstalled it, went to the market to find it and it's not there. Then i restored a scorecenter backup with titanium and went back to the market and it's not in my list of apps in the market.

Weird.

Yes, I have also been trying to download this for over 2 days. Every time I select UPDATE, I receive File Not Found. If I get anything new on this I will post.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I got the same error, but I long pressed it from my list of apps that needed updating and clicked update. I managed to snag version 2.0 that way. It appears to function properly, I am not sure what happened to it. It does appear as though it has been removed from the market though.

asctony

Reaction score
I got the same error, but I long pressed it from my list of apps that needed updating and clicked update. I managed to snag version 2.0 that way. It appears to function properly, I am not sure what happened to it. It does appear as though it has been removed from the market though.

Thanks! That did work for me, too.

OP
sandfreak

sandfreak

Reaction score
i'll try longpressing it from the list, i had my cousin try to update his on his thunderbolt tonight and it worked perfectly fine for him.

don't know what the deal is.

Edit: Worked like a charm. Impressive. Learn something new everyday i guess

Last edited:

jbginz

Reaction score
I uninstalled it also thinking I would re install but it is not in the market. Anyone know where I can find the app?

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
If your looking for a sports app try yahoo sports. I like it much better than scorecenter