1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ESPN Fantasy Football 2010 app no joy for Droid X Froyo?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by richjacksonkc, Sep 5, 2010.

1. richjacksonkc

richjacksonkc New Member

I know this probably belongs in the apps section, but this seems Droid X 2.2 specific..

has anyone been able to install the new ESPN FF 2k10 app on a Droid X with froyo? I saw kellex from Droid Life tweet something about this issue yesterday, tried to find it myself today and it doesn't seem to work.. tried regular Market route, App Brain, Web install, none of these are working...

..anyone getting it to work?
  2. Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0 New Member

why the heck would they make that app $5?!?!? there is not one reason why it shouldnt be free. i run multiple ESPN leagues. they promote free fantasy football constantly...then charge 5 bucks for a mediocre app?? yahoo, nfl.com, and cbs are free apps...very pissed off.
  3. evildesign

evildesign New Member

It on there, but it might be due to the finger print in your /system/build.prop file.

I had to change mine from
    ro.build.fingerprint=verizon/shadow_vzw/cdma_shadow/shadow:2.2/VZW/23.9:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys

to
    ro.build.fingerprint=verizon/voles/sholes/sholes:2.2/FRG22D/50454:user/release-keys

Before a lot of things would show up. I also just checked the market with the fingerprint I am using and it is on there.
  4. richjacksonkc

richjacksonkc New Member

Thanks.. I had been meaning to fix the market for a while and pretty much forgot about it because I hadn't run into missing apps yet.. that did the trick..
    but on a side note, this app does suck.. it has virtually the same functionality as the ff web site and it fc's alot.. returned it.
  5. Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0 New Member

+1...still shocked that it isnt free. i actually bought it just to give it 1 star. then refunded.
Search tags for this page

change build prop espn fantasy football

espn fantasy app froyo

espn fantasy draft on android

espn fantasy football droid x

how to install new espn football fantasy on old android