esn clean?

yedrah

Reaction score
i need to check and see if my esn is clear and ready to be activated...
esn::: 07615639568 its a blackberry world tour and ive checked so many other places and this is the only site i found someone to be able to run esn scans... i know its not a droid.

thanks!

--yedrah

ldimick

Reaction score
i need to check and see if my esn is clear and ready to be activated...
esn::: 07615639568 its a blackberry world tour and ive checked so many other places and this is the only site i found someone to be able to run esn scans... i know its not a droid.

thanks!

--yedrah

Why don't you call the cell phone company who originally provisioned it?

OP
Y

yedrah

Reaction score
well its a verizon phone and i was just looking to see if i could get a quick answer tonight because they are open till 11pm it says and i cant get intouch with them

savioAMG

Reaction score
If you call them and tell them that you want to check and see if the phones ESN is clean or not, they will tell you even if you're not a customer with them. I don't see what the issue is...?

Call (800) 922 0204, enter your phone number if you have one, also enter your PIN if it asks for one. On the main menu, press 0. If it asks if you want to take a survey, press 2. You might get a message that they're closed at this point. Press 3 and you might get asked about the survey again. Press 2 again, and you'll be connected, even if they're closed, and the rep will help with whatever.