Ese81?

monkeyboy383

Reaction score
I know this is still a rumor, but does anyone have any info on ESE81? Ive seen the vzweb news article (least that's what it looks like). But I'm wondering about things like live wallpaper, # of home screens, 3d launcher, and any other pleasant surprise that might be thrown in. Any insight?

OP
M

monkeyboy383

Reaction score
I don't feel like reading through all the posts of rambling or back and forth banter. Sry, should've been a little more specific. I'm just wondering about anything beyond the info on the update pdf

jmt9779

Reaction score

a member over at androidforums.com got the update. (and the poor guy is being lambasted because he didn't know he could grab the update.zip file before installing the update. ha!) live wallpapers are included. i don't think he mentioned how many homescreens (but the rumor was 5). same ol' app drawer - no 3d.

and that's about it. he was doing an awful lot of whining that his phone is all kinds of slow and choppy now, but he's not the most technologically savvy guy and who knows what else he's got going on under the hood of that thing...