ESE53 Kernel

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by altaf.wahid, Mar 8, 2010.

1. altaf.wahid

altaf.wahid New Member

Hey, guys. I'm so sorry, but I'm SO confused. I'm running Pete's ROM version 0.6. I was wondering where and what kernel do I need to download to overclock it?

On a side note, I installed the ROM and synced my phone up to Facebook but for some reason I'm still not getting status updates and pictures in my contacts. How do I fix that?

Thanks
  2. Larkitect

Larkitect New Member

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  3. altaf.wahid

altaf.wahid New Member

Great! I just installed the 5 slot Kernel. Thanks a lot.

I'm still wondering on the Facebook thing though if anyone has a solution?
  4. Larkitect

Larkitect New Member

facebook contacts: first thing i'd try would be to uninstall and reinstall the facebook app. see if the contacts would resync right.

status updates: you could go to facebook.com and unsubscribe and resubscribe to your friends.

i can't think of anything else other than doing a wipe and a fresh install of the ROM. i only use the facebook app for posting to my wall. don't use it for contacts or status updates. sorry. :(
  5. tcrews

tcrews Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I had similar issues.....my contacts came down from Google mail, My facebook app was loaded and logged in but contacts never synced. I went in to Contacts, went into accounts, clicked on the Facebook sync, turned it off for a few minutes and then turned it back on. All my pictures/statuses in Contacts finally sync'ed down....well all but 1 which I haven't figured out why yet.

EDIT - found out why that one wouldn't sync....I had her last name spelled wrong. OOPS.
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  6. altaf.wahid

altaf.wahid New Member

I just checked it this morning and all of them had synced, surprisingly. I didn't do anything-I guess it just needed some time? Thanks for the help.