1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Errors with mp3's and music in general

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Lukerative, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Lukerative

Lukerative New Member

Hello Dedicated Community,

Very strange problem, I'm hoping one of you out there knows what the Ef is up.

I was listening to Pandora, then all the sudden it stopped and said there were technical issues (this I understand). Then I moved on to my own music, this is where it gets weird. I have been using MixZing lately for music playback of mp3's and m4a's. I tried to play a playlist and it said the file could not be read. Then I opened the stock music player, same file, same response. Then I tried one that I knew was mp3, and same error. I then went into the files and tried to play a song straight from the SD card, and still the same error. I HAVE NO MUSIC!

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I might even make you cookies if you can restore my ability to listen to my highly desireable tune-age.
  2. scotty16

scotty16 New Member

same issue

I had the same issues, i just restarted my phone and all went back to normal, although I've had to do this on a couple occasions but each time my music was back to normal.
  3. Lukerative

Lukerative New Member

cookies are on their way.