Error while trying to flash the .spf

bitter

Reaction score
Error while trying to flash the .sbf

Failed Flashing process. Failed flashing process. Phone [0000]: Phone is not compatible with multi-interface super file. (0x703b); phone connected

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

akappy332

Reaction score
You probably didn't put the patch file in the right spot. Which is your program files/Motorola/ rsdlite

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
bitter

bitter

Reaction score
I gave up. I'll try again when word about the actual OTA starts floating around. I'm not going to upgrade to that leak nonsense.

suzook

Reaction score
I gave up. I'll try again when word about the actual OTA starts floating around. I'm not going to upgrade to that leak nonsense.

LOL...why is it nonsense? Because you don't know how to use rsd on the droidx? You should get it working anyway...for the future....just saying.

BB1980

Reaction score
I have the 4.7.2 RSD and the patch in the correct directory. I got it to start trying to flash SBRecovery over but the phone in bootloader mode posted this:
Critical Error:
510B
And this is the the error in RSD Lite:

Phone[0000]: Error sending RAM download for bootloader.

Any Ideas?

Last edited:

hazierneglect

Reaction score
I have the 4.7.2 RSD and the patch in the correct directory. I got it to start trying to flash SBRecovery over but the phone in bootloader mode posted this:
Critical Error:
510B
And this is the the error in RSD Lite:

Phone[0000]: Error sending RAM download for bootloader.

Any Ideas?

I got the exact same error but the flash worked for me. It didnt appear that these errors effected anything. Anybody else get these?

Reaction score
Im getting this same issue, im finding alot of bugs with the 2.2 i installed. Im not sure i tried it twice and uninstalled/reinstalled RSD. All settings are correct also. Im not sure why this is happening.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Get the SBF from rootzwiki in the gift.zip, it will work.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Is the phone in rec mode? what OS are you running it from? Try to right click on the rsd launcher, go to prop - run as admin.

papapena25

Reaction score
I'm getting the same thing, I have all the right files in the right places cause it happen yesterday also and it flashed back to stock with no problem. Does any that knows what they're talking about have any clue what to do??

papapena25

Reaction score
Well I gave up and called my cousin, the family tech guy. Turns out he has a friend that works for ________, He said I was doing exactly what I should be doing with the software I have. The problem is the so called gift.zip is already out dated by 2 newer versions. I gave him access to my network, have my phone plugged in my computer and am watching my phone flash while he fixes it from another state. Will be back to normal in a min.