error null pop up and other issues

Hughes2001

Reaction score
I love my bionic but I always get a pop up saying error null. Anyone know why or what it means? Also not sure if this has to do with where I live but 4g constantly been going in and out a reboot usually fixes it for a while. Also when I tether using easy tether pro sometimes my laptop takes forever to connect sometimes it connects but browser won't pull pages and sometimes it works perfectly. Any help with these annoyances would be greatly appreciated!

dags5000

Reaction score
Error null probably related to some app uve downloaded. Never seen that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tonik

Reaction score
It's an app, I had this with one once. Very sorry, can't remember the name of it. But it was a widget that displayed my signal strenght. Considering you mention your 4G problems....I bet you got the same app I had.

Reaction score
I love my bionic but I always get a pop up saying error null. Anyone know why or what it means? Also not sure if this has to do with where I live but 4g constantly been going in and out a reboot usually fixes it for a while. Also when I tether using easy tether pro sometimes my laptop takes forever to connect sometimes it connects but browser won't pull pages and sometimes it works perfectly. Any help with these annoyances would be greatly appreciated!

I get the same pop-up. I believe it comes from the Network Signal Widget. The error comes from having no data signal, although I think it also pops up when there is no signal at all.