Error 941

CoolAndroid

Reaction score
Its a temporary issue. After Google rebranded as a "Play Store" i receive Error 404, but after two days left its fix. So wait for few days. Or clear cache, data on your Play store app.

4saken

Reaction score
hey i have been wondering about google play is it my phone or market? it want load apps more then what fits the page ,want scroll. also no more notifying for updates and when i do uninstall updates for google play and use the old version updates will pop up but when selected to update it tells me that the app is not compatiable with phone. very frustrating . ive checked over build. prop. just to make sure i havent done anything :-( please help... thanks guys..

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Adam74

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Most of the errors of 941 or similar numbers can be cleared up by going into manage applications, find Google play, and clear data and cache as previously mentioned if you haven't already done so.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

4saken

Reaction score
ive done that several times . have you heard of this exact issue ? one time it glitched and worked for a couple mins and then quit working .

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Adam74

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
I have had it happen to me personally. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The clearing of both data and cache worked for me. If you are still having problems, give it a little more time. Plus others may know much more than I...

OP
B

BumperTrash

Reaction score
I have had it happen to me personally. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The clearing of both data and cache worked for me. If you are still having problems, give it a little more time. Plus others may know much more than I...

It worked later that day... forgot to post back on it...

SENT FROM MY DROID RAZR

4saken

Reaction score
ok thanks guys ill keep hoping its google play my friend has the same phone but not rooted and the play store works fine. thanks

sent from DroId x2_2.3.4 w/v6 supercharger scripts

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
My guess would be a server issue.

Servers are supposed to provide 24/7 uptime, but it seldom works out that way.