1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

eris rom

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by eriscrazy, Jul 9, 2010.

1. eriscrazy

eriscrazy New Member

i was just wodering if anyone has used the eris lighting bolt rom at all? and if so how has it been doing for your guys...?
  2. riadav

riadav New Member

I'm running ELB 2.7 and I love it. Very stable and fast, was able to OC to 787 without any issues. Tainted Vanilla is another ROM I liked.
  3. eriscrazy

eriscrazy New Member

i have been getting random resets with tainted vanilla latly. and also a little bit of lag on lightning bolt when i unlock the screen.
  4. riadav

riadav New Member

I only ran tainted vanilla for a couple of weeks before I switched to ELB. Only thing I didn't like about it was for some reason I couldn't add a picture to a contact from the people/contacts app.
  5. eriscrazy

eriscrazy New Member

im trying it agien i flashed it last night and im not having any problems so far. but im useing a diff overclocking app this time i think that was where it was lagging from the last time. hopefully all is fixed cause i really like ELB cause i hate Sence UI so much.