Eris has red exclamation point inside a triangle... help =)

blarue24

Reaction score
:greendroid::greendroid::greendroid:
Hello,
I just bought a Droid Eris from a reputable seller on Ebay. Unfortunately, she did a factory reset on the phone and now the only thing I get is three small green droids, which look like they are on skateboards. I have tried rebooting and it goes back to a screen with a red exclamation point inside a triangle. Any suggestions.....?

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
:greendroid::greendroid::greendroid:
Hello,
I just bought a Droid Eris from a reputable seller on Ebay. Unfortunately, she did a factory reset on the phone and now the only thing I get is three small green droids, which look like they are on skateboards. I have tried rebooting and it goes back to a screen with a red exclamation point inside a triangle. Any suggestions.....?

Turn it off. Hold down the volume down button, and then power it on.

See what happens........

OP
B

blarue24

Reaction score
I have tried holding the volume down button several times and it still takes me back to the little green men.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you. For your response.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it is time to find out just how reputable this seller is. You are going to have to contact them and tell them the phone is DOA.

OP
B

blarue24

Reaction score
I agree. Just went to the Verizon store and they said the same thing... DOA... :icon_eek:

Thanks for your help!