Eris control widget

Ronalwayne

Reaction score
Whats up everyone,My wife has the Droid Eris just need to see if it is able to get the Power Control widget she likes mine on the droid but we can't seem to find it on her phone,Thanks for any help.:)

Last edited:

PJay801

Reaction score
Whats up everyone,My wife has the Droid Eris just need to see if it is able to get the Power Control widget she likes mine on the droid but we can't seem to find it on her phone,Thanks for any help.:)

I was wondering the same thing. It would convienent to turn off the wifi without going into the settings.

c3p1

Reaction score
Look for an app called Quick Settings and see it that will work for her.
You can toggle Wifi, BT, GPS, ringer and even a flashlight setting that just turns you screen to a white light that can be helpful in dark places.
Good luck, Paul

oopslolz

Reaction score

I was wondering the same thing. It would convienent to turn off the wifi without going into the settings.

You can add a toggle wifi and a toggle gps widget to any of your pages. click add then click htc widgets and it should be there. I have one of my homescreens set up as a settings page, I have my uninstaller, toggle widgets, battery info, and my vzw. makes me a lot more productive when I need to get something done.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I use something called Battery Widget. It is a 1x1 widget that shows you percentage of battery left. When you tap it you get a popup which will let you turn on/off gps, wifi, etc just like the Power Control Widget.