1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Eris control widget

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Ronalwayne, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Ronalwayne

Ronalwayne New Member

Whats up everyone,My wife has the Droid Eris just need to see if it is able to get the Power Control widget she likes mine on the droid but we can't seem to find it on her phone,Thanks for any help.:)
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  2. PJay801

PJay801 New Member

I was wondering the same thing. It would convienent to turn off the wifi without going into the settings.
  3. c3p1

c3p1 New Member

Look for an app called Quick Settings and see it that will work for her.
    You can toggle Wifi, BT, GPS, ringer and even a flashlight setting that just turns you screen to a white light that can be helpful in dark places.
    Good luck, Paul
  4. oopslolz

oopslolz New Member

You can add a toggle wifi and a toggle gps widget to any of your pages. click add then click htc widgets and it should be there. I have one of my homescreens set up as a settings page, I have my uninstaller, toggle widgets, battery info, and my vzw. makes me a lot more productive when I need to get something done.
  5. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

I use something called Battery Widget. It is a 1x1 widget that shows you percentage of battery left. When you tap it you get a popup which will let you turn on/off gps, wifi, etc just like the Power Control Widget.