EQ/DSP for Android!!

Glueeater

Reaction score
Any updates on this, really interested... Also anyone with ver 14, can you upload somewhere?

wingdo

Reaction score
can anyone help find this file cant find.

This ain't rocket surgery. Install the current release, from the home screen, menu, settings, gem settings, audio. Whoop there it is.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

4.6beater

Reaction score

This ain't rocket surgery. Install the current release, from the home screen, menu, settings, gem settings, audio. Whoop there it is.

That's not what i am asking for. i want the zip.file to install the file in to my phone. i cant find anywhere on the forum and what is rocket surgery don't you mean Rocket Science.

wingdo

Reaction score

That's not what i am asking for. i want the zip.file to install the file in to my phone. i cant find anywhere on the forum and what is rocket surgery don't you mean Rocket Science.

Nope, I meant Rocket Surgery.

A simple google search turned up this thread as the top hit, and it seems to have what you are looking for. http://androidforums.com/droid-all-things-root/138318-app-android-dsp-equalizer-froyo.html

4.6beater

Reaction score

A simple google search turned up this thread as the top hit, and it seems to have what you are looking for. [APP] Android DSP (Equalizer) for Froyo - Android Forums

Yea i been there to still cant find the zip file i used to have it when i used Cyanogenmod but know im using Succlent desire and it doesn't have it

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

A simple google search turned up this thread as the top hit, and it seems to have what you are looking for. [APP] Android DSP (Equalizer) for Froyo - Android Forums

Yea i been there to still cant find the zip file i used to have it when i used Cyanogenmod but know im using Succlent desire and it doesn't have it

Well, unless someone can enlighten us on this .zip you are talking about, then you will have to use one of the aforementioned roms or request it be added in the next update to your current rom.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Here is the attached file on Android forums
HERE

I couldn't find it on the original site either. It was at the bottom of the page, but must have since been removed.
The version in the link above is .14 I believe.

Ozzie

Reaction score
Thank you! I've been looking for this file for ages!

Now how the heck do I install it!

racketier

Reaction score
Here is a little something that the Crystal Clear Roms team may want to think about incorporating into their next release. Link I just installed it and it works fine with Sapphire 1.0 I am only able to test using the phone speaker at the moment but it does work and is a must have feature for our phones. Just passing it along. Hope its not old news.

Elitimus

Isn't the equalizer already in Sapphire, at least for the droid? Settings > Gem Settings > Audio > DSP Manager

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is a little something that the Crystal Clear Roms team may want to think about incorporating into their next release. Link I just installed it and it works fine with Sapphire 1.0 I am only able to test using the phone speaker at the moment but it does work and is a must have feature for our phones. Just passing it along. Hope its not old news.

Elitimus

Isn't the equalizer already in Sapphire, at least for the droid? Settings > Gem Settings > Audio > DSP Manager

Yes, it is. This is an old thread though..

Sent from my Droid