Epic Unleashed 1.1! Get your bug fixes here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzshow

Reaction score
Don't know I'm themed and I pushed the droid x camera to see something.that could be why I don't have problems. As far as 720p have to first find were the limitation is set then hack it

bizzshow

Reaction score
I pushed it last night it didn't change anything. its a low level restriction now to find it

Exmorbis

Reaction score
anyone else having problems with bluetooth? wont connect now

bizzshow

Reaction score
Yes the hardware can support 720p but its a software limitation. the fix has to be found and I think its some where in the radio . I have no doubt it can be done. This phone even had libs that support 720p

Shadow1173

Reaction score
Hi Matt, thanks for the exceptional ROM.
But I've ran into an issue, whenever I play music and I lock the phone, the lock screen media player just shows little squares instead of the text.

revchris

Reaction score
So will this be on Rom Manager or is it and I just missed it?

wustehase

Reaction score
Am I the first one to request NEXTheme to be ported first? It's certainly cleaner than the XXXX-Color OVERLOAD type themes, most likely to be useful to a large amount of users.

destroyerbmx

Reaction score
I have no problem with my camera works like a charm for me

I can take photos in 5MP mode but I cannot adjust any setting. Any idea about a 720p mod for the video?

I will look at the camera. At this time I am trying to get the DX camera app on the D2 to attempt 720p

after a reset my camera settings are back, so no further investigation needed. but I am looking forward to the 720p I ve been out of the coding world too long to help, but if you need testing out something let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.