Epic blue theme

Draken

Reaction score
Well I installed the epic blue theme and my market disappeared? Is there a reason for this? How can I get it back ?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
D

Draken

Reaction score
When i installed it for some reason it messed up my whole phone..... how do you literally get rid of everything? like to go back to stock 2.2.1 without any root or ROM?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
What did you install that did that? And what do you mean "it messed up" your phone?

OP
D

Draken

Reaction score
all i did was go in and install the theme and then the market was gone and everything. i couldnt install the new market for some reason and everything became messed up. Then i tried to restore a new nandroid and it still was messed up.

OP
D

Draken

Reaction score
Yeah but still i had 2.33 and it didnt work... So.. But what RSDLite version do i use for this? to SBF?

OP
D

Draken

Reaction score
Im flashing it using 4.8 so ill see how it works!

OP
D

Draken

Reaction score
Okay i flashed the SBF and is it suppose to still have all my settings and stuff? Like my background is here and everything? All my icons are set the same and launcher is ADW still?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uh....I don't think so. Are you still rooted? If you don't know dl root checker and find out.

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
I would strongly urge you to reinstall Liberty 1.5 (over top of what you already have) and hit the market up to update everything before installing this theme. I nor most did this but I think this would solve these problems for those few that have them.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App