Epic 4g touch freezes on lock screen then reboots after rooting-removing bloat

mercadescage

Reaction score
First I have always had usb issues,I bought this second hand and it worked fine before rooting, it charges fine, but no computer in my house, no cords and no software has helped me read this phone via computer.
Secondly, I rooted with Framaroot, it was working fine, I deleted some bloat and froze a few apps that were seemingly worthless (kinda funny in retrospect) and now the phone boots up fine, but freezes at lockscreen and then just restarts, boots again, goes to lockscreen over and over until I battery pull. I can still get into dl mode (kinda worthless seeing as how I cannot use usb) I can get into recovery mode just fine, but don't know where to go from here as in, I have been looking everywhere for a solution but cannot find one for this situ anywhere. Any help would be awesome, thanks if advance. I have been trying to use recovery to flash a stock rom but every time get what looks like the installation I get my poor little andro on his back with the red triangle above him. I think I killed him lol