Epic 4G launches August 31 for $249

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones Forum' started by danDroid, Aug 12, 2010.

1. danDroid

danDroid Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +260
    The wait is almost over! Sprint today announced pricing and availability for America's first 4G-capable phone with a full QWERTY keyboard and brilliant Super AMOLED touchscreen, Samsung Epic(TM) 4G, bringing customers an all-in-one device for staying connected, getting work done and enjoying the latest in entertainment while on-the-go. Samsung Epic 4G is the only 4G Galaxy S(TM) smartphone and the only one to offer a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard.

Samsung Epic 4G will be available beginning Tuesday, Aug. 31, in all Sprint retail channels, including Sprint.com, Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and national retail partners, RadioShack, Best Buy and Walmart, with Sprint Stores opening at 8 a.m. local time. It will cost $249.99 with a new line or eligible upgrade, two-year service agreement, after a $100 mail-in rebate (taxes excluded).

Continue reading the full press release here: Sprint releases Samsung Epic 4G August 31 - Officially!

2. armeddroid

armeddroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +30
    Looks pretty good.
    By the time I am ready to get my next phone, the choices will be plentiful.
    :]

sent from MyD1.

3. krishriaz

krishriaz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This phone is looks like real beauty. I am very crazy for quality of pictures in any phones. This phone has 5 MP camera/camcorder with autofocus and 3x digital zoom for HD video (720p) recording so waiting for this phone. I have also heard that Epic 4G pre orders also started from 13th August so is it true?

4. daddyd302

daddyd302 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Best Buy has it for $229. Amazon and Walmart has it for $199.