entitlement check mod

Chrisdroidx

Reaction score
Can someone help me are point me in the right direction I here some people using entitlement check mod to get there free mobile Hotspot to work on ICS for the bionic I was wanting to know how to do it are is there a link I can go to

muffins7497

Reaction score
Can someone help me are point me in the right direction I here some people using entitlement check mod to get there free mobile Hotspot to work on ICS for the bionic I was wanting to know how to do it are is there a link I can go to

use foxfi.. no root needed. the one you want is more work and you have to buy software.. i use sqlite when i did my phone. but it wast stock 902
not ice..

OP
Chrisdroidx

Chrisdroidx

Reaction score
bbucks36 said:
sorry was replying that to muffin..

Chris...scroll up i sent a link for how to do the entiltment hack

I downloaded that sqlite and it keeps force closing any ideas it want even load the apps on start up

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Chrisdroidx said:

Install the .232 leak its the latest an the best one so far an the hack works along with sqlite editor

OP
Chrisdroidx

Chrisdroidx

Reaction score
bbucks36 said:
you give it permissions in superuser?

Yes it let me do that and then it started force closing and now every time I open it it closes

Last edited:

bhp117

Reaction score
download both aShell and aSQLiteManager by ANDSEN in play store for free
before doing the mod i recommend you do a system backup 1st so if anything goes wrong you still have a back up

use aShell to look for the file " com.motorola.android.providers.settings " in /data/data/
select database
select settings.db
warning pop up " yes "
complete action using pop up " aSQLiteManager "
goto settings
data
pgdn til you find 147 entitlement_check
select edit then change value to 0