entire star wars r2d2 theme beta

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
http://www.mediafire.com/?4j8q6w4xax911l4 Here is the link install through clockwork mount system .I do not own a droid x so I need a beta tester someone with sbf experience if things go awry.Ive been able to theme my droid 2 by applying droid x themes piece by piece,like I have done with this but to the droid x framework.res.So it should work no problem but it may not so I assume no responsibility. If you try and it works please post that it does .This includes bootanimation.all apps and all themed features of the rom.
edit: left out blur home originally sorry fixed now

Jackzor

Reaction score
Broke my recovery? Wtf? It added a Starwars app and thats is. Needs... Alot of work?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Everytime you run a zip it will break recovery just bootstrap again that's normal
how's it working sound and bootanimation

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It adds star wars app live wallpapers lockscreen wallpapers and bootanimation that is exactly what the full rom has and bootanimation with sound

I've tested and retested again and it should work fine the recovery thing like I said its normal just rebootstrap thank you for trying it

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Don't know never tried it but not sure I would framework. Res is alot different so id say no

Jackzor

Reaction score
I tried twice with Droid X. All I get was the game.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Weird I have the same on droid x forums and it works fine

WarMachin3

Reaction score
how do i properly install this zip im rooted with bootstrapper running the stock os still

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
Just downloaded it, will go through it some time this week. Hope you don't mind if I dissect it. Might just use some of the files. Excellent work putting it together!! Looks nice so far the little I dabbled in it!

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Can someone please list all the goodies that this zip enables I have it installed and im missing just a few of the stock r2 things like the widget and a few live wallpapers other than that though it was great to have everything back