1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Entering "owner information"

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by knighthawke, Apr 29, 2010.

1. knighthawke

knighthawke New Member

I recently purchased a Motorola Droid and really like the phone but don't know how to enter my "owner information." Does anyone know how to do this? :-(
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, knighthawke! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just check out the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good advice that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

As to your question, there is nowhere to enter owner information, but if you download Contact Owner (free in the Market), it shows your name, and you can display your email (if desired), an alternate contact phone number in case the device is found and a message if you wish. This all appears on the lock screen, so check it out.

:welcome:

3. HarshReality

HarshReality New Member

Only issue I have with that app is.. I'd like them to contact ME.. not my wife. And since keeping yourself in your contacts is outright foolish :/
Search tags for this page

contact owner droid

edit android owner information

enter owner information android

how to enter owner information into lg-e980 phone

how to set nexus 4 owner information