Enough Battery Saving Tips...I'm Using My Phone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kparks

Reaction score
well just got home with MY NEW THUNDRBOLT only thing i notice is that tin sound when on voice calls no other problem... other thatn my battery being dead

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
With all due respect Hookbill, I think, had the phone come with the extended life battery in the first place which should last 12 hrs. having to buy a second to last 6 hrs., or, 12 hrs. more makes sense. I just feel like as a consumer the product should have to work as other similar products do. I was told the batt. would give 6.5 hrs. of "talk" time, not 6.5 hrs. of batt. life. I feel cheated! I'm sorry if I took your thread off track it just gets me when I feel scammed and I had to vent. Thanks for listening. My next phone contract is due in November. Hopefully by then this issue will have been resolved. Because I really want to be a Thunderbolt owner.

Hey, you didn't take it off track it's had one wheel on the track and the other off. If anything I was just responding with something that was on track, how you deal with smart phones with short battery life's. I've heard many times that a solution is on it's way but it seems to be science fiction. I think the solution is to make a better battery. I doubt any OTA fix is going to be that significant.

I don't have any issues with your comment at all. I'm still wondering why we need another battery thread but that's how it goes in the Forum.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've thought it over and I see no reason to keep an additional battery thread open. I'm going to close this one down and redirect people to this thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ht...help-improve-battery-life-thunderbolt-59.html

If there is a valid reason for having two threads on the same subject, pm me with your thoughts. I'm not infallible and I can be convinced to change my mind. But right now it just doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.