Enough Battery Saving Tips...I'm Using My Phone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderboltMITCH

Reaction score
I thought about starting a thread titled " STOP COMPLAINING AND ENJOY YOUR PHONE FOR WHAT IT IS" but I think this thread conveys that without being rude, lol. Honestly my battery life isn't that bad and I hardly put it down. I can understand the people that have questions on how to do something, but how many threads do we really need for people to complain. Just once I'd like to come on here and read some posts about cool new features the community found.

ThunderBolt- non rooted (for now)
Alright, Here I go... The battery on this phone IS CRAP and unacceptable for me! I am NoT going to spend another $50.00 for the battery this phone should have come with, nor, am I going to pay $60.00 for the charger that will allow me to charge the phone and new battery. NOPE!! I am returning this MISTAKE! When Verizon is ready to repackage this phone correctly, make cases that will fit the redone phone, THEN, I will repurchase it. They are not going to take me as a sucker for another $100.00 to fix their mistake...Who's with me!!??
1st Gen of 4G LTE, what did you expect? Enjoy paying your $35 stocking fee. I'm keeping this beast. It beats any other phone I've ever owned or used.

You should get an iToy. Seems like you'd fit into the Apple fanboi club well.
No....I already talked to someone at verizon...No restocking fee here :)

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i have a charger at my work, home and car.... its a smartphone.. if you use it alot.. you will need a charge at some point in the day.. is that a problem.. what smartphone is not like that?

alboboy10

Reaction score
i have a charger at my work, home and car.... its a smartphone.. if you use it alot.. you will need a charge at some point in the day.. is that a problem.. what smartphone is not like that?

Blackberries are not like that at all actually, given that browsing sucks on them but still, you can use internet, text all day, and check email on those phones and they can go 2 days easy. The TB I think just needs a better stock battery. The screen is too large. The iphone has a bigger battery and it's .8 inches smaller (screen size) and the iphone's battery sucks!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

Blackberries are not like that at all actually, given that browsing sucks on them but still, you can use internet, text all day, and check email on those phones and they can go 2 days easy. The TB I think just needs a better stock battery. The screen is too large. The iphone has a bigger battery and it's .8 inches smaller (screen size) and the iphone's battery sucks!
Which blackberries are we talking about? I barely got a day out of my storm and storm 2. My curve was about 3 days but that's because the internet surfing sucked balls.

alboboy10

Reaction score

Which blackberries are we talking about? I barely got a day out of my storm and storm 2. My curve was about 3 days but that's because the internet surfing sucked balls.

Don't talk about the storm, I had it and that phone sucks in every way.

MY friend has a tour or something, not bad.

ThunderboltMITCH

Reaction score
Really?....,Really? A phone,A Mobile phone....Lets say you go out of town on a day trip. You won't have a phone that lasts the whole day??? Really??? My phone needs to last a DAY! not 25% of a day...A...D A Y ! You can carry and pay for all that extra stuff and don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Thunderbolt. It's got everything I want. But, It has to last a DAY! I don't have an extension cord coming out of my butt. And I'm not paying for their mistakes.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really?....,Really? A phone,A Mobile phone....Lets say you go out of town on a day trip. You won't have a phone that lasts the whole day??? Really??? My phone needs to last a DAY! not 25% of a day...A...D A Y ! You can carry and pay for all that extra stuff and don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Thunderbolt. It's got everything I want. But, It has to last a DAY! I don't have an extension cord coming out of my butt. And I'm not paying for their mistakes.

Yes, really ThunderboltMITCH. Most of them don't last a day.

You get a spare battery and a charger, problem solved. If you're driving get a car charger. You can put it in the cradle anytime, you don't have to wait until the battery runs low.

People if this is just another battery thread, I don't see the need for it. I'll leave it open a bit longer but unless something changes there is already a similar thread. We really don't need 2.

CsonkaBear

Reaction score

My rep. is giving me a 2200mah battery. If you talk to your rep. he should do the same. They don't want to eat the phone any more than you want to take it back.

My rep. said they are going to carry the 2200mah batteries and sell them for $25.00 Not bad.

want a droid

Reaction score

My rep. is giving me a 2200mah battery. If you talk to your rep. he should do the same. They don't want to eat the phone any more than you want to take it back.

My rep. said they are going to carry the 2200mah batteries and sell them for $25.00 Not bad.
Link everyone to the 2200mAh battery?

alboboy10

Reaction score
I dont think there is a 2200 mah battery, there was one for the incredible according to my research but not for the TB. The only TB ones are the stock, 1600 seido and the monster 2750

CsonkaBear

Reaction score

Link everyone to the 2200mAh battery?

I dont think there is a 2200 mah battery, there was one for the incredible according to my research but not for the TB. The only TB ones are the stock, 1600 seido and the monster 2750

He ordered it through VZW. I'm taking him at his word. It will be shipped to me. I also like the thought of having my 1400 as a backup. It's getting better every day.

bhall238

Reaction score
So this 2200 mAy battery is available on Verizon's web site?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

bhall238

Reaction score
mAh

Sorry can't edit on my phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

ThunderboltMITCH

Reaction score
With all due respect Hookbill, I think, had the phone come with the extended life battery in the first place which should last 12 hrs. having to buy a second to last 6 hrs., or, 12 hrs. more makes sense. I just feel like as a consumer the product should have to work as other similar products do. I was told the batt. would give 6.5 hrs. of "talk" time, not 6.5 hrs. of batt. life. I feel cheated! I'm sorry if I took your thread off track it just gets me when I feel scammed and I had to vent. Thanks for listening. My next phone contract is due in November. Hopefully by then this issue will have been resolved. Because I really want to be a Thunderbolt owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.