Enjoy the sunshine and FNF iFive X2 !!

Discussion in 'SpeMall.com' started by spemall.com, Mar 7, 2014.

1. spemall.com

spemall.com Official DF Vendor Premium Member

FNF Ifive X2 has retina screen with 1920 * 1200 resolution, built-in Micro-usb2.0 and HDMI hd, experience the family theater ultra wide color gamut coverage, a wider perspective, super real 3D experience, higher resolution image quality to improve technology, to ensure that enjoy the incomparable high levels of quality. Retina screen for the earliest known, it is on the apple mobile phone, this technique has been applied to the tablet today, will greatly improve the tablet screen display effect. Sharper screen text display, the image is more exquisite, vivid color, jing is colourful, light dancing fingers, new tablet touch experience. OTG easily expand the 3 g network card, u disk, mobile storage devices, infinite extension is not just a dream.

I think Ifive X2 is suit for me, the appearance of the X2 metallic, wide screen design and fashion luxuriant appearance fit my personality fashion, high quality sound fit my pursuit of music. Ifive X2, I think also suit for you, let's enjoy FNF ifive X2 Tablet beauty picture together. Interested friends can go to the spemall to buy it :

FNF ifive X2 Tablet PC Android 4.1 RK3188 Quad Core 8.9 Inch 1920x1200 IPS Retina Screen Bluetooth Dual camera 2G 16GB - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Search tags for this page
androad mobi fnf i five

nexus 7 vs ifive x2