Engadget smartphone of the year: Vote for the Droid!!!

Griffin

Reaction score
Got my vote in. I'm sure Apple will win. Their mystique with techies is well established. Iphone could have a 50% failure rate and still win. The gadget masses will always go to Apple. But our phone is not designed for the masses. So I'm okay with not being the most popular.

deputc26

Reaction score
Got my vote in. I'm sure Apple will win. Their mystique with techies is well established. Iphone could have a 50% failure rate and still win. The gadget masses will always go to Apple. But our phone is not designed for the masses. So I'm okay with not being the most popular.

Ah but there's something sweet about being the underdog!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
we should have at least 15000+ votes with the amount of traffic this place see's.

Horrible voter turnout : )

deputc26

Reaction score
We continue to close the gap and have made up 200+ votes for best gadget and 100+ for best smartphone so far today.

Last edited:

deputc26

Reaction score
I'm going for the olympic record of "most number of bumps to the same thread by the same user" in this thread. Please support this olympic endeavor.:motdroidvert::greendroid::motdroidhoriz:

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Come on guys we only have 5000 votes when we have over 30,000 members. Where is everyone at?

Briankbl

Reaction score

heh I can't get the darned thing to work. I have to enter Private Browsing, vote, exit Private Browsing, then re-enter Private Browsing in order to vote again. The add-on can't follow me in and out of PB :(

under "custom length of time to keep history" drop down.

I don't see this drop down menu that you are referring to. I did, however, go to Tools > Options > Privacy, and changed my History setting to "never remember history", but I still can only vote once.