Engadget smartphone of the year: Vote for the Droid!!!

mjs31

Reaction score
When does poll end? I will use my coworkers iPhone to vote for the Droid on Monday. He does not follow these things.

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Voted... Its not a huge gap from the iSUCK and the DROID in the phone categories but the DROID is slaughtering in the GPS category! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Wagner :motdroidvert:

UggTheThug

Reaction score
also voted, but how can u win when websites like engadget and BGR like to take it from apple, if u know what i mean

but the droid is close behind

JESSLYMK

Reaction score
I can vote as many times as I like! HMMM

Oh its because I am using an incognito window in Chrome.
It doesn't save info.
Good thing I'm not a cheater or I that would be tempting!

I lied it only counts it once!

Last edited:

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
After voting via your computer you can also vote by using your Droid...but thats cheating and nobody here would do such a thing.

Also be sure NOT to vote with different browsers on your computer or your phone (for instance I have 7 potential votes :wink:):icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

FYI: Droid is now ahead by .7%

Last edited:

arty2hottie

Reaction score
This is awesome. Just make sure to also vote for gadget of the year and gps of the year. Like mentioned above the droid has taken over the number one spot for smart phone of the year but still need to over come the iphone for gadget of the year. Knowing engadget the iphone will mysteriously get all these magical votes at the last minute and win smart phone and gadget of the year.
P.S. I have firefox and chrome on my computer and stock browser and xscope on my droid but I only voted once......wink wink.:gotmyvote:

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Winning by a good margin in smartphone and GPS categories. It's pretty much all but won the GPS category... closest is the iPhone GPS app, and that's a mile behind. Smartphone is a few hundred votes difference. And then the Droid is still losing gadget of the year.

Completely unrelated, but I'm surprised at how the Zune HD is blowing away the iPod Touch by over 600 votes. Wow. I have a Zune HD myself, and I absolutely love it. But I can't believe it's winning by over 600 votes. That's amazing... :icon_eek: