Engadget smartphone of the year: Vote for the Droid!!!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droid and Zune!!!

To bad Apple didn't have their press event in December, I'm sure the iPad would have been a shoe-in for "worst product of the year" :rofl3:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well i think the vote thing is probably fixed considering what fanboys they are over there. either way i voted but we're still way behind the iphone

EDIT: ok i see now there's 2 diff polls and we're not too far behind in the second one woot

Last edited:

masterxchief

Reaction score
I voted but engadget is full of apple fanboys. How the hell is the 3Gs leading for gadget of the year when its just a 3G with a faster processor?

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Come on we can get the droid in front of the iphone. We have 20 thousand plus members here. Lets get as many of our members to vote as possible.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
After voting via your computer you can also vote by using your Droid...but thats cheating and nobody here would do such a thing.

Briankbl

Reaction score
After voting via your computer you can also vote by using your Droid...but thats cheating and nobody here would do such a thing.

Thank you, kind sir, for reminding people of the meaning of moral and values. Cheating would definitely help the Droid in this poll........voting from your Droid AND your PC would probably take down the iPhone 3G in this poll (we all know it is inferior - FACT!) ..............but don't do it (wink wink), cheating is bad :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Muhaha its not cheating at all.. Waiiiit a second... i think i forgot to vote..so ill just do it on my droid...right?
You're in the military so you understand it's not cheating, it's called a force multiplier : )

Force Multiplier: A capability that, when added to and employed by a combat force, significantly increases the combat potential of that force and thus enhances the probability of successful mission accomplishment.

mjs31

Reaction score
Voted here. I would say the Droid is doing well considering the IPhone fan boy following. Not bad for a few month old phone.