Engadget smartphone of the year: Vote for the Droid!!!

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm interesting I thought I'd start voting for all the people that haven't voted yet on this site >.>;; over and over again but realized that the numbers weren't changing? Are my votes even getting counted?

deputc26

Reaction score
Hmm interesting I thought I'd start voting for all the people that haven't voted yet on this site >.>;; over and over again but realized that the numbers weren't changing? Are my votes even getting counted?

nope, cause you have the same ip address, you'd have to unplug you're line and plaug it back in to make it work.

agdaniels

Reaction score

nope, cause you have the same ip address, you'd have to unplug you're line and plaug it back in to make it work.

Oh god, please don't unplug your network cable and plug it in expecting a different ip address. If you're really determined, find a proxy, vote, repeat; hence the link I posted.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

Let me google that for you

haha very funny :\ I already know about proxies and already thought about that option, but thought the Anonymous incognito method might work without having to do all configuration. Apparently with all my excitement that there was a chance that it'd work I forgot it'd still recognize my ip address.

Last edited:

agdaniels

Reaction score

Let me google that for you

haha very funny :\ I already know about proxies and already thought about that option, but thought the Anonymous incognito method might work without having to do all configuration. Apparently with all my excitement that there was a chance that it'd work I forgot it'd still recognize my ip address.

haha I hear ya, its nice when the poll sites are especially unmotivated and just drop a cookie to prevent multiple votes

styx

Reaction score
Clone your mac, reboot everything... you'll be good to go ;-)

deputc26

Reaction score
b52crash3rj9.jpg

*bump*

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
We're gaining on them! Please vote. Thanks!