1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Engadget Android Application

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Chillson, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Chillson

Chillson New Member

Engadget Android Application

Hey guys I didn't see it posted here, but Engadget just released an application for Android, and the user interface is really slick. Definitely worth checking out.
  2. empire77

empire77 New Member

yay! a smoother way to get my apple fanboy news
  3. moot

moot New Member

This is a surprisingly well polished app. I'm really enjoying it.

5 stars.
  4. LordKastle

LordKastle New Member

yes...anytime someone wants to read fake rumors leading up to a product launch, check out engadget. i don't mind killing time, but wasting time is not something i like to do.

the great thing is, there is no discrimination. it doesn't matter if its android, apple, or microsoft/windows mobile.... there is no bias in being wrong.
  5. Sleeve

Sleeve New Member

(1) They take over full screen like a game does, blocking notifications and status.
    (2) Podcasts don't continue when you multi-task, something iPhone developers don't need to worry about.
    (3) UI is obnoxiously iClone.
    (4) I'd rather install an app from an obviously biased source of news than an obviously biased source of technology evangelism.