end of the maxx!!!!

blackhawk1134

Reaction score
Well it was a nice little run with my droid but it's time to move forward and I just don't know which way to go... I love android and everything that goes with it... But what phone is next?? Everyone seems to like Samsung but I've always had Motorola... What is the best now??

FastKatt

Reaction score
I'm a big MotoFan, myself...
But, for what it's worth, my Wife LOVES her Note2.
I think it's a great phone, with a lot of support.

If I upgraded now, I'd likely get the RazrMaxxHD
Again, I'm a MotoFan...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Did someone say N2?haha.. I totally dig this phone.. I test drove the Maxx HD.. 13.5 days.. Very nice when it was on ICS... That being said I'm very happy I decided on the N2..it's a sure winner.. I suggest to the OP if you can test drive either phone.. The best deal verizon currently runs $35 for 14 days (if you return).. Can't beat it.. Good luck!

Noted 2x~4 beta

karimbardee

Reaction score
I'm a Samsung fan and Maxx is my first Moto, I love this mob, it's a wonder in every aspect , but my next mob will be a Samsung ! because of customers service that moto represents to its customer, for long months people kept waiting for the JB update, and when many people faced the problems with the JB there was not even a comment from Moto ! this company does not care at all about its customers, I think they follow the say : "Sell and forget " !!

Last edited:

Papaw314

Reaction score
I've been a Moto user for many years, beginning with a flip phone. Got an opportunity at a Note 2 last week at a terrific price. I've said goodbye to my Maxx. The N2 is awesome! Try it.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yes sir.. Another satisfied customer.. Let's go peeps.. N2 beast.. Lol.. Carry on..

Noted 2x~4 beta

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
How is the battery life in the Note 2 vs the MAXX?

I may seriously consider the Note 3 when it comes out. I'm getting increasingly frustrated with my MAXX as I try to use it. That pacing cat in bkdodger's signature basically explains my more recent experience with my MAXX. Getting tired of having to do restores. I want something that just works and actually has the memory to support everything I do. Wish they'd have a 4GB RAM phone and be done with it already. I will avoid the iPhone at all costs...but that's just me.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I get 12-24 hours w my N2 depending on use. And I do the bare minimum to extend battery life (screen brightness at medium, turn off data when not in use).

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Battery is incredible as TisMyDroid states.. I'm a heavy user.. I can do 6 hrs screen on time with this beast without blinking.. If on wifi even more.. I abuse then phone then charge up while I sleep..

Noted 2x~4 beta

Reaction score
I'm a Samsung fan and Maxx is my first Moto, I love this mob, it's a wonder in every aspect , but my next mob will be a Samsung ! because of customers service that moto represents to its customer, for long month people kept waiting for the JB update, and when many people faced the problems with the JB there was not even a comment from Moto ! this company does not care at all about its customers, I think they follow the say : "Sell and forget " !!
Yes because Samsung doesn't do things like that...They just hold updates hostage to try to extort more money from carriers. They are always have their customers at heart. lol

Back on topic...Well I think the current step up from the Maxx is the Maxx HD. I feel though it is only a small step up from the Maxx so I haven't gotten one yet. What I am waiting to hear though is if the Motorola X will be on Verizon. If it is then that is the one to get.

s27moto

Reaction score
i start using cellphone white l6 than k750i , a1200r , v3i , e8 , f3 , milestone , v8 , ex119 , razr maxx and used as family cellphone like mom dad sister and etc n80 n97 hd2 galaxyS galaxyS2
lumia 820 bb9900 oneX and note2 and i only say no one can make samrtphone like moto !