Enabling Emojis on RAZR MAXX HD with Jelly Bean 4.1

matt_man

Reaction score
I actually just contacted Motorola via Twitter and they told me how to do it and so I told them the issue and said it's just the MAXX HD's and now I'm awaiting their reply, hopefully it'll be soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Ayyrock

Reaction score
I actually just contacted Motorola via Twitter and they told me how to do it and so I told them the issue and said it's just the MAXX HD's and now I'm awaiting their reply, hopefully it'll be soon.

Good hopefully they reply and figure something out. Keep me updated.

Ayyrock

Reaction score

matt_man

Reaction score
I've been waiting for Motorola's reply and they haven't replied, so it's safe to assume I'm not going to get a reply from them.. :mad:

matt_man

Reaction score
I did some research on the Motorola website in the RAZR MAXX HD category. It turns out Emoji only works with Android 4.2 and our phones have 4.1; why we're able to view them as out version of Android does not have it is beyond my level of understanding.

Ayyrock

Reaction score
That's weird. The first link I posted says we should be able to with jelly bean 4.1 Can you provide the link so I can check it out?

matt_man

Reaction score
upeduvu8.jpg

yqajyvyv.jpg

Conversation between Motorola support.

Ayyrock

Reaction score
They're wrong. It's not a third party app because we don't have to download it from the Google play store. It comes with the jelly bean software in our phones once we upgrade. That person was either too lazy to look or just didn't know anything. Great :icon_frown:

matt_man

Reaction score
I tried telling her that but she kept saying she doesn't know how it got there and that I didn't download any 3rd party software. Who the hell knows, I retweeted to Motorola so maybe I'll get an answer tomorrow. Who knows.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

gary humphrey

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid maxx
guys i had the same thing happen but i just figured it out when your like on ur facebook click on status to where u can type then hold the bottoem right arrow thats points to the left there is the emojis i havent tryed twitter but i bet it works for them all like that