1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Emoticons question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by BackSeatSuicide, Feb 12, 2011.

1. BackSeatSuicide

BackSeatSuicide New Member

I was messing around with my D2G last nite while I was at the bar, and somehow when I was testing my gf I got a different set of emoticons to show up, the ones I know how to find are just the set of basic green, round faced ones, but somehow, completely on accident, I got a set to pop up that was a bunch of the different the lil Droid guy, but I can't figure out how I did it, so can someone tell me how, cause those ones looked hella cool lol and its really bothering me that I can't figure out how to get them back

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  2. BackSeatSuicide

BackSeatSuicide New Member

Come on, anyone know what I'm talking about, this is really bugging me that I can't figure this out

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
droid razr emoticons

droid razr m emoticons

emoticon on lg revolution
emoticons for droid razr
emoticons for verizon phones
how to use emoticons on lg revalution
razr m emoticons