Emoji Switcher Brings iOS Emoji To Android

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
3bkiXv2gMOS756XJLeJDFnR7b9gRSE4BoX2AYPsnYBNoM9z3lzNWtz5JQPfWjeN44Q=w300-rw

Did you ever have emoji shame? Yeah me neither however I have seen emojis from other phones that I preferred. There is now a very quick and simple way to add any style of emoji to your Android phone. All you need is the "Emoji Switcher" app. The app does require that your phone be rooted which is it's only drawback. If you are rooted however you will be able to utilize this app to change between iOS, Google, Samsung, and LG emojis with ease. Head to the link below to grab this app.

via Play Store

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I wish this standard was more of a standard and more closely followed.

Not only do different OSes make them look different, Facebook and other sites only support certain ones and they have their own look on there as well.

I like that Twitter just renders them with whatever your particular OS would make them look like. I wish Facebook would at least do that much. Theirs are the worst.

I don't use them a ton, but when I do, I want whoever is seeing them to see something that's basically the same thing that I see when I'm selecting it. I don't care if the colors and etc. are different, but make the winky face a winky face no matter what and etc.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish this standard was more of a standard and more closely followed.

Not only do different OSes make them look different, Facebook and other sites only support certain ones and they have their own look on there as well.

I like that Twitter just renders them with whatever your particular OS would make them look like. I wish Facebook would at least do that much. Theirs are the worst.

I don't use them a ton, but when I do, I want whoever is seeing them to see something that's basically the same thing that I see when I'm selecting it. I don't care if the colors and etc. are different, but make the winky face a winky face no matter what and etc.
I'd be happy with just making a colon and right parentheses render to a smile and not some dawn of the dead bastardized version of a smiley face. :(

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><