Emgerency!!

goofycoolguy

Reaction score
I am not receving text messages through verizon because i have to update my towers but when i call the *228 number to update i can not get a keypad up to select the option two and i know i have like over 50 important msgs that i need asap!!! someone hellllp!!!!!! D: :icon_eek:

OP
goofycoolguy

goofycoolguy

Reaction score
nother problem though. b4 it completly finishes the update it auto restarts and im still now getting my msgs :/

breezex

Reaction score
For me a cache clear usually permits the *228 option 2 to complete. Some people have reported that it takes a couple of cache clears before it works.

Can't help you with the text problem though.

OP
goofycoolguy

goofycoolguy

Reaction score
the text problem is because i cant update the towers. how do you clear your cache so you can finish the update?

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if your rooted try cachemate for root users. It helps my phone!

breezex

Reaction score
the text problem is because i cant update the towers. how do you clear your cache so you can finish the update?

To clear cache:

1. Power off D2G.

2. Extend the keyboard press and hold 'X' on the physical keyboard and press and hold the power button at the same time until the Exclamation Point/Android picture shows(after motorola symbol). (If you want, you can let up on the power button after the Motorola logo shows, but continue to hold the X.)

3. Press the "Search" button (Magnifying glass on the Keyboard) and the menu items will show up.

4. Browse options with the Volume Up and Volume Down keys (or the arrows on the keyboard) and select "wipe cache partition". Press the camera button on the side or OK on the keyboard to execute the option.

5. Reboot.

I use the keyboard for all the interacting. It's easier for me.