Emergency Numbers

adadkd

Reaction score
Hi! I am new to the forum. I did not seem to find the answer to my questions anywhere so I decided to post a question. I have Droid X that I nought just a few days ago. I put in the wrong emergency numbers on the lock screen, and now I do not know how to edit this info. I like the idea of 2 ICE numbers on the lock screen, I just need to change them! Where do I edit this info? Thanks!dancedroid

lekamarie

Reaction score
Go to your contacts. The first thing listed is "In case of emergency". Select that and press your menu button then select edit....and now you can change your emergency contacts! I hope that helps!

OP
A

adadkd

Reaction score
hmmmm not sure.
My contacts are synced with Google... The first thing I see is #BAL, #DATA and other # things. I guess this is Verizon's stuff, and then after the # numbers go my Google contacts in alphabetical order... Am I looking at some wrong contacts?

OP
A

adadkd

Reaction score
I actually searched for emergency thinking that maybe something like that will pop up. But I do not have any contact that has the word "emergency" in it.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go to your contacts. The first thing listed is "In case of emergency". Select that and press your menu button then select edit....and now you can change your emergency contacts! I hope that helps!
Be careful assuming that other Android devices are identical to yours.

OP
A

adadkd

Reaction score
Thanks for responding anyway :) I have droid x.... If anyone has an idea please send it my way :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ernieberns

Reaction score
The above only helped me so far. I had trouble finding contacts b/c it wasn't on my home screen. But when I went to the apps page, I found contacts (the icon is green and looks like a book on my droid). Once I opened that "In case of emergency" was the first listed.