1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Emergency Calls Only???

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by SteveIrv, Oct 18, 2012.

1. SteveIrv

SteveIrv New Member

Ok...the other night I picked my phone up and instead of a 3G or 4G signal strength bar icon up on the notification bar I had some sort of red icon. I pulled it down and it told me I could only make "Emergency" phone calls......

Checked my phone over...nada...so powered down, powered back up and it seemed fine. Next morning I picked up the phone and same thing....this time I got a message telling me I had no SIM card installed.....

Powered my phone down, pulled the sim card, re-installed it, powered the phone back up and so far it seems fine....

SHould I take my phone in to Verizon for them to look at or is this just a "glitch" that I shouldn't expect to re-occur with any regularity???
  2. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

It could be a glitch that the sim card got misaligned/needed to be re-seated. See what happens. If it does happen again, then you may want to go to Verizon. If that is the case, see if just getting a new sim card fixes the issue.
Search tags for this page
android emergency calls only

droid emergency calls only

droid maxx stuck in emergancy call

droid razr emergency calls only

droid razr m emergency call mode
droid razr m stuck in emergency mode
droid razr maxx hd stuck in emergency mode
droid stuck in emergency calls only
droid stuck on emergency call
emergency calls only android
motorola droid razr emergency calls only