kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

jayb

Reaction score
If you are using RomManager sounds like the recovery did not flash correctly which has been happening to a bunch of people. What usually fixes it is to flash the alternate recovery, last choice on first screen of RM...then reflash the clockwork recovery. Or try aanother one of the CW recoveries, I know 1.8.1.8 works for me but 2.0.1.3 is giving me issues.

Ok I have " Jacked " something up on my phone it doesnt want me to boot into recovery. I will try it tonight and let you know.

I put so much crap on my phone that there is no telling what I've done :icon_eek:

I may need to reflash my phone I really need a clean phone again :)

Ya i finally got it fixed..........but been real busy at work and still havent thrown this on yet..

Thanks tho.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any chance you can port it to UD 3.0.0?

-Mike

what about cm6?

I'll eventually get to all of them, but one at a time. I want to concentrate on getting one good theme out before moving on to the next. I didn't realize how many people would want it.

I'm currently working on fixing some button presses, cleaning it up a bit and such.

Thanks for the interest everyone.

les017

Reaction score
Just beautiful on Sapphire. Excellent work. I'll certainly check out anything you come up with in the future.

THANK YOU!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just beautiful on Sapphire. Excellent work. I'll certainly check out anything you come up with in the future.

THANK YOU!
Re-install...I just updated the OP with new zips. I cleaned up some button messes I had and some other stuff.....

UPDATE GUYS

Stormwulf

Reaction score
Running this theme now on Sapphire 0.8.4. Grats on a very nice theme! Classy and stylish.

Question: My default launcher did not get skinned.... the one within the Sapphire 0.8.4 update.zip. Reasons why? I have since DL'ed the AWD launcher from the Market, would not having it install when apply the theme matter?

Thanks,
Thanks bud....I didn't theme any launchers. They seem to update so much it's hard to keep up. :/

Those icons on the bottom are just custom icons if that's what you're referring to.

Thanks for the reply, yeah.... the App drawer and left, right action buttons was what I was referring to. When I installed those didn't get changed.

Also, thanks for the quick update. :)

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Running this theme now on Sapphire 0.8.4. Grats on a very nice theme! Classy and stylish.

Question: My default launcher did not get skinned.... the one within the Sapphire 0.8.4 update.zip. Reasons why? I have since DL'ed the AWD launcher from the Market, would not having it install when apply the theme matter?

Thanks,
Thanks bud....I didn't theme any launchers. They seem to update so much it's hard to keep up. :/

Those icons on the bottom are just custom icons if that's what you're referring to.

Thanks for the reply, yeah.... the App drawer and left, right action buttons was what I was referring to. When I installed those didn't get changed.

No worries....you can customize those icons on LauncherPro. Don't know which you use, but that one seems to work the best for me....

jinxerfelix

Reaction score

No worries....you can customize those icons on LauncherPro. Don't know which you use, but that one seems to work the best for me....

I love the theme, but where can those icons be found?

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I made them from other icons. I'll post them up in the OP later tonight when I put up the SS4.4 port. I just finished it and am going to try it out, hit the gym and upload it :D.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hey Kook - think you could post a picture of the dialer and the contacts list? I'm trying to visualize what they look like.

-Mike

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Yeah!

I made them from other icons. I'll post them up in the OP later tonight when I put up the SS4.4 port. I just finished it and am going to try it out, hit the gym and upload it :D.

And to think I was just saying to ChevyNo1 today that this ex-Army guy liked his Simply Stunning 4.4 but had to get away from the Air Farce blue and make some green. This saves me the time and I may just use this to learn myself if you don't mind.

Looks great!
dancedroid

Last edited:
OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

And to think I was just saying to ChevyNo1 today that this ex-Army guy liked his Simply Stunning 4.4 but had to get away from the Air Farce blue and make some green. This saves me the time and I may just use this to learn myself if you don't mind.
zzlockscreenback1.png

Looks great!
dancedroid
Yeah well....I can't get it ported. I think it's something Chevy did. I have to look into it more to try and figure it out. So as of now, there won't be a port. If someone wants to give it a shot, by all means....try it.