Emerald Glass Theme for Froyo 2.2

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BTW, I've never used this app and am looking through it now.....great app...thanks for the heads up.

jayb

Reaction score
BTW, I've never used this app and am looking through it now.....great app...thanks for the heads up.

Ok I was not clear on what it is not doing. It says I am roaming ........I am pretty sure this is because on the pulldown it says your emerald green theme sig........which is cool and all but , it needs to say Verizon wireless to work on this app.......and I mean the live TV part.

if you click on watch live it says I am roaming.

Thanks

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Ok I was not clear on what it is not doing. It says I am roaming ........I am pretty sure this is because on the pulldown it says your emerald green theme sig........which is cool and all but , it needs to say Verizon wireless to work on this app.......and I mean the live TV part.

if you click on watch live it says I am roaming.

Thanks
That's not it, cuz I'm watching it now...strange.

jayb

Reaction score
Ok well I might have to try something else. But I really do like this theme a lot. Thanks for looking at it.......it was running fine until I just did the update to RC2 and ( wiped everything ) put your rc2 theme on............so I am not really sure.

Thanks again for trying to help.

jayb

Reaction score
It works fine with wifi but not on the 3g.........I am going to try something else and post back.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok well I might have to try something else. But I really do like this theme a lot. Thanks for looking at it.......it was running fine until I just did the update to RC2 and ( wiped everything ) put your rc2 theme on............so I am not really sure.

Thanks again for trying to help.

It works fine with wifi but not on the 3g.........I am going to try something else and post back.
Sounds good...lemme try it without wifi....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok...I just changed it back to Verizon Wireless and it now works on 3G. I guess I won't be changing it anymore on future releases. I'm uploading the corrected one now so you can use it on 3G.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
JayB....link is ready for you to download.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Emerald UD 5.0.1 is up!

jayb

Reaction score
Thank you very much.........hope this helps anyone else that might have that issue. :icon_ banana:

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you very much.........hope this helps anyone else that might have that issue. :icon_ banana:
Yeah....it's too bad that it checks for that to run on 3G...weird. Oh well...it's not THAT important to customize the banner.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

jayb

Reaction score
JayB....link is ready for you to download.

Is there a way to just type this in to terminal emulator and fix it? I can download the new update but I was just wondering.

thanks
Unless you can edit HEX in Terminal, I'd have to say no.

Ok just wondered...........I am not that smart :icon_eek: But thanks for your work on this, it is GREAT! And it is working perfect now.