Embedded Flash Videos not working

SHAK3R

Reaction score
MightyT01 said:
Forget the website. Go into the Play Store from your phone, go to My Apps, then swipe over to the All tab to show all the apps you ever downloaded. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and then reinstall or update.

This is retarded, I know. But Adobe has made it difficult to search for Flash Player in the Play Store. This was how I was able to update to the latest version of Flash Player. Good luck!

Thank you. That worked. It did however take forever to appear, it was way down there for those attempting to look. Keep scrolling.

jaye712

Reaction score
Any of u guys have an issue with YouTube today..browser & app...flash update maybe?Anyone know anything?ahh,here we go agian lol.nothing seems to be wrking.you would think the browser would wrk if the app didn't but its not like that today.

Update:back to normal..fdr

RAZR215unrooted

Last edited:

jaye712

Reaction score
Ya'll seen this?saposely theres an update frm flash,but after hitin u.d,a error message pops up n word is ur unable to download agian..unless frm the main site(correctmeifiamwrong)..jst a fyi,i didn't update #hyfr,make sure u got ur "auto update"unchecked if u wanna be on the safe side lol or itll be awesome if someone posted the link to update it,not frm the playstore..Whew,always always

View attachment 58267

read before "updating" or doin anything for that matter

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I just tried updating and it errored out also. Ahhh!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jaye712

Reaction score
RyansGirl101302 said:
I just tried updating and it errored out also. Ahhh!

Wow,still?i nvr updated since i seen that

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I just got my s3 in the mail today and couldn't open that video on a website. Did a search and I tried re-updating but it errored out.

jaye712

Reaction score
RyansGirl101302 said:
I just got my s3 in the mail today and couldn't open that video on a website. Did a search and I tried re-updating but it errored out.

Aren't u updated to jellybean if u got the s3?

jaye712

Reaction score
RyansGirl101302 said:
I have 4.0.4?

Ur on ics then..it should wrk,try clearing the cache n data @settings for apps(downloaded tab) n uninstall it..then go to the Motorola or the adobe site to download from there,n test it out.thats what i did n it wrks..if not,since they have a update out there might be a issue with it,that's why i didnt dl,i normally read threw ppls comments before updateing or downoading anything frm the app store (for your device only)Hopefully one of our df folks will have a better view on this.ill think of other stuff that u can try if it doesn't work

jaye712

Reaction score
Iam not to sure how the s3 app store is set but heres somethin u can read threw,hit more comments then options right hand corner n click "for this phone model only",it maybe not much,but youll know ur not the only one with the problem with ppl who owns the s3..if i was to guess, its most likely something with the update that screwed it up(i also wanted to add,i got adobe air installed too besides the flash11)

View attachment 58473

View attachment 58474

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
it says it does not support anything past 4.0.x not sure what that means for me or if that means i missed it by that .x?

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
i didn't know what happened....switch from iphone to S3 and now i can't watch videos on websites like for our local news?

jaye712

Reaction score
RyansGirl101302 said:
it says it does not support anything past 4.0.x not sure what that means for me or if that means i missed it by that .x?

Yeah,beyond that,example:4.1.1...i got 4.0.4 ics also ,like if u was to update your phone to jellybean,it wont wrk anymore,iam sure theres ways but its a higher chance that it wont since html5 is takin over flash