Embarrassing Moment with the Droid

romangreen23

Reaction score
Name an embarrassing moment you have had with your Droid!

Here's mine: I'm listening to an awesome song. I receive a call. I unplug my earphones and answer the call. I speak for some time, then end my call. Now that the call has ended, the song resumes automatically (which I didn't expect). But my earbuds are still unplugged, so the tunes start blasting in full volume through the Droid's external speaker, and everyone around me at work can hear it. And by this time, the song has switched to an old random N*Sync song. sigh...

btw, any ways or resolutions to avoid this automatic switch to the phone's external speaker? any way to perhaps shut this off? thanks.

Aaron636r

Reaction score
Name an embarrassing moment you have had with your Droid!

Here's mine: I'm listening to an awesome song. I receive a call. I unplug my earphones and answer the call. I speak for some time, then end my call. Now that the call has ended, the song resumes automatically (which I didn't expect). But my earbuds are still unplugged, so the tunes start blasting in full volume through the Droid's external speaker, and everyone around me at work can hear it. And by this time, the song has switched to an old random N*Sync song. sigh...

btw, any ways or resolutions to avoid this automatic switch to the phone's external speaker? any way to perhaps shut this off? thanks.

That is hilarious!!!

hipkik

Reaction score
Eeehhh-pic Faaaaaiiil, sorry had to do it. The only thing I would suggest is keep the earphones in when you answer the call

elgordo123

Reaction score
Sitting in an office meeting with about 8 people bored out of my mind. Had turned sounds off via the home swipe screen. Surfing the web, clicked on a video and didn't know that media sounds still work when sounds turned off! Media sound setting was all the way up.
Luckily the big boss was not there that day! Quite embarassing.
:icon_eek:

OP
R

romangreen23

Reaction score
First of all, why is there N*Sync on your Droid?

well, did a drag n' drop for my music and I've never bothered to delete their music off my folder collection back when I listened to them in HS. true, a lotta their songs sound kinda ridiculous to me now. (though some of them are still kinda catchy though :icon_ banana:)

styx

Reaction score
I didn't even think an N'Sync song would play on a Droid. :) That really did make me lol

mach330

Reaction score
*bye bye bye*...

stop putting that crap on your droid man. LOL

tktouch12

Reaction score
in class. i unlock my phone to text and have it in my pocket, so accidentally hit the play button on my music widget. it plays a random song of my 2000 on my phone. paper planes started playing full blast. could be worse, but it was pretty bad for a 17 yr old guy

DROIDMASTER

Reaction score
Ok I was in my class and I had ringing turned off. This was a monday and early so I forgot the previous day I had my alarm for 8:30. So at 8:30 in my class I hear a ringing sound. I was half out of it so thought nothing of it. Then I look up and still hear the ring and everyone is staring at me. Then I realised oh **** I took my droid out and turned it off. Teacher looks at me... "Sorry it was an alarm." lol