1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

EMAILS will not delete from my phone

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by LaLaPhD, May 31, 2012.

1. LaLaPhD

LaLaPhD New Member

Hello All

I lent my LG Ally to my son this weekend and when he returned it, I noticed that though I had deleted my email messages from my computer at home, they are still being shown on my phone. I use hotmail and have never had a problem. Needless to say, I do not wish 80-90 junky emails on my phone that I have deleted! My son pushed some buttons and goodness knows what, but nothing helped.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I may resolve this? Thank you very much for your help.
  2. tomatofoot

tomatofoot New Member

This happened on my droid 2g. I had to open the internet browser on the ohone, go to the actual website for the email (not an android app), then delete them there. This worked for me, but I was using gmail. Hope it works.....

Sent from my stock DROID RAZR
Search tags for this page
android e-mail does not delete messages

android email not deleting messages

android email will not delete

android email wont delete messages

android emails not deleting

android mail messages not delete
android phone does not delete emails
android phone wont delete emails
android phone wont delete messages
email not deleting from android